Yes, of course, "toe the line," not "tow the line." Insufficient familiarity with prison culture on my part. My bad.

Well, so much for liberalism's former tolerance of contrary opinions. Now, liberalism is in favor of free speech so long as it is in step with the party lines announced by liberal elitists.

While liberals were once heard to say they will defend a contrarian's free speech rights to the death, liberal mobs now enforce 'right thinking' among those who would speak on campuses by threats of violence and violence. Ask Alan Dershowitz what it feels like to be surrounded and pummelled. Apparently, our Canadian friends had surrounded Ann Coulter's venue and some were waiting with stones.

As to the accusation that Ann Coulter lies, I am not aware of that. Would someone who makes that charge kindly provide some facts to support it?

I notice another trend in lib think, if someone disagrees, attack them personally. This tactic does not make for an agreeable public discussion.

As to my lib friends, I would remind them of the fate of the Gadarene swine. Just because they are in step and headed in the same direction, does not mean they are heading in the correct direction. BTW, by this reference to a fallacy that should be taught in every logic class I am not ascribing to liberals swinish qualities.

Let a thousand flowers bloom.

PS pmb, really, Axiom speakers are made in Canada? I am not ascribing to all Canadians the follies of their intolerant liberal elites, and I am not boycotting Canada, the place where I had my first great Onion Soup. and ... who can forget the Kanookie?

Thanks Canada!!

Enjoy the Music. Trust your ears. Laugh at Folks Who Claim to Know it All.