Here I go again……

PMBUKO – nice response. My thoughts are that your line “Separating fact from opinion is one of the more difficult aspects of finding your way through the labyrinths of audio marketing. We should all strive to pass on knowledge as accurately as possible.” is on target. However, it should not be solely directed at audio marketing. As we mentioned, opinions do vary, and they can me either accepted, or rejected – depending on the delivery.

JOEMA: define “identified”. If you mean to pick the NAD out of 5 different listening sessions, that would be one thing. To ask me which I preferred out of the 5, that is a COMPLETELY different task. If a listener can hear differences, and prefers one over the rest, that is the sound they like. There is no rocket science to that. I am not sure I see the value in trying to pick a Denon from the crowd, but I sure see the value in picking the one I like best!!!

AJAX: Well stated jack…IMHO!!!! Don’t like to hug huh….how will that work at Mark’s party?!?!?!

I take the forum seriously as well. In fact one of the things I don’t get too involved in is the threads when the get WAY off topic and sometimes silly!

IBOC? I was under the impression there was an age restriction – as in a MINIMUM age requirement – of 50? If so, I have 10 years to go!!! So I qualify for the Misanthrope!!!