Stand back…..IMO!

Ajax – I here you on the Sonic Fox thing…..

Ray3 – Thanks for the compliment. I check the board frequently, but as I have stated on several occasions, reply only when I feel it necessary. I try to limit my “useless posts”, and tire of the way things get of topic, and off the rails so quickly. While I scan the thread titles, I choose my path wisely. As many will agree, we seemingly have our own opinions, formed by various influences. We gather hear to discuss them, and should respect, value attempt to understand and learn from the varied experiences, opinions, and thoughts of others. However, it is better f these are delivered in a positive manner, and much more likely to be discounted if they are not.

Kcarlile – With regards to Bose and graphs, I believe that 2x6 posted a link to the graphs of some speakers that had less than great graphs. These speakers are among the best I have ever heard. I agree that I am not a big fan of Bose, but we need to use all methods to form our own opinions.

Lomb7 – gee, am I glad I don’t live near you!!! LOL

Pmbuko – yes, imprecision has lead to many a disagreement. Semantics have as well. Cultural and geographical differences can lead to the misinterpretation as well. I think that you have done a good job of staying focused, and not getting caught up in the emotion.

Joema – thanks for the clarification. Do you have any links to these items?

JohnK – agreed, however perception is reality, and repetition keeps the issue alive – unfortunately…..

Minirock – boy where to start?!?! Yes, I said it is all opinion. HOWEVER, properly presented, opinions are accepted. While you started off wrong, I was prepared to listen and learn from your posts. They unfortunately veered of course, and you seemingly became very defensive. I also noticed that your sentences and wording changed, which changed the meaning and direction of your AVS quote. While you may not have been upset by the questions directed towards you, your responses to such did not create an credibility for your opinions, or any follow up conversation you may engage in.

I also think you got confused, as you started by stating Onkyo was bright, to chiding the forum for Axiom conceding they sound bright……something is amiss here.

You also personally attacked a forum member. This is not something an intelligent person should do when the discussion is not going in there favour.

To close, I would like to thank the academy for their supp….oops, wrong speech!!!!

I think I am going to include IMO in my signature!!!!