In reply to:

AJAX: Well stated jack…IMHO!!!! Don’t like to hug huh….how will that work at Mark’s party?!?!?!

Thank you, sir. I like to hug, but, if you (and she) don't mind, I'll reserve my hugs for SonicFox. (I may be old, but I ain't dead...................................................or stupid )

In reply to:

I take the forum seriously as well. In fact one of the things I don’t get too involved in is the threads when the get WAY off topic and sometimes silly!

I didn't say I take the forum seriously. Who could take this bunch of loonies (myself included) seriously. I just take my perceived responsibility to others seriously. I'm sure that if someone would do a search (and if anyone does, I'll stand on THEIR instep) they would find examples of my being less than courteous, and stupidly tactless. I don't claim perfection, but I DO consider it a worthy goal.

In reply to:

IBOC? I was under the impression there was an age restriction – as in a MINIMUM age requirement – of 50? If so, I have 10 years to go!!! So I qualify for the Misanthrope!!!

No age restriction at all. According to my Webster's it's just "a surly, ill-mannered, bad-tempered person; cantankerous fellow." Cripes! By that definition, this is a forum of curmudgeons!

Can one be a misanthrope without being a curmudgeon? I know my misanthropy makes ME ill-tempered. And, as you can tell by my sig, I feel it a logical progression from once having loved the human race.

Jack

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton