Weellll!! "The King" has banned me from his little castle too!! \:D

It would seem that when someone tries to help a poster to make an informed decision on a substancial purchase you must agree with the administrator.

I pointed out to the OP that he should consider Axioms if he was considering Paradigms as I did, as they are very similar sonically but that he could save a "not insubstancial" amount by choosing the Axioms over the P'digms.

"The King", fully entitled to his own opinion, tried to minimize my own in an immature and demeaning way by referring to me as a "first time poster" and pretty much called me a liar concerning the pricing of these two speakers(specifically Studio 100 vs M80s). I pointed out that there are many custom wood finishes for the M80s which do not exceed $2000 vs the $3000 +/- per pr. of Studio 100s (V5) that I was quoted by !!THREE!! different Paradigm dealers. Naturally he used Axiom's labour intensive "High Gloss Piano Rosewood" as his comparison, which is still a couple of hundred $'s less(more South of the Border).

He is entitled to his opinion, I have no problem with that, but he was misleading the OP in a couple of respects, those being the sonics of these speakers which can obviousy be debated, but, clearly he was misleading concerning pricing. I made a point of telling the OP that if you like either of these speakers, you pretty much inherently like the other.

As a sidenote, "The King" chose the affordable DSP3400 to go with his Studios....one would have thought he would have chosen the matching Studio Sub...Oh yeah, I forgot,they cost around 3-4 times what the DSP subs cost.

That's my 2 cents.

(2 cents Cad=approx 1.91 cents US)

Disclaimer.....some names have been changed to protect the guilty.

Half of communication is listening. You can't listen with your mouth.