Hi all,

To start things off, I'd like to mention how funny I found all this drama between this thread and "The" Digital Forum site.

I think the reason that forum master (hugh) is so angry is because he is powerless of what can be said about him in this web site... he experienced an overwhelming loss of control.
Yes, he was stating his opinion about this company's speakers, his right to do so. Yes, some people said his opinions stank, they should have the right to do so.
But to end the discussions by locking down threads and closing them with his final arguments is not the healthiest way to debate.

Although his emotions 'could' be considered normal, his reaction to the situation is very immature...
I have read all the comments about him in this thread and IMO they are all harmless, and I have to say that I agree with all of them.
In his attempts to 'hurt' with "sticky, locked threads", a reputable 30 year old company over "gossip" in forums is childish at best.

Grunt-> you are totally right about the importance of image and behavior upon one's organization. He is losing credibility as new people read up on this every day (like me).

Anyways, I would have written these thoughts on his web site, but my account would have probably been deleted for my opinions, lol. So here I am.
I am a noob when it comes to home entertainment systems, I have some general questions hopefully some of you could answer (I will post in other threads).
I will be getting my first LCD TV very soon (I can't wait), and the rest should follow throughout the year.

cheers,
Castorio

---------------------------------
Toshiba CRT 32" (that's all ;o)