So why are we still here discussing this? Obviously this Hugh guy uses his web forums to cry "foul" in response to the discussions here. The old post, which he revived in response to this thread here, was about the "refer-a-friend" program, which I think is a great thing, but as we all know, most of those "referrals" were not from anyone posting any review or comment on a web site, but by them coming to one of our homes and doing an audition. The speakers made the sale, not some blind click to the Axiom web site through a link. I still say that the original poster probably should have found the right place to post the link and should have made people aware of what it meant to them. Sure, it would have diminished their creditability, possibly, but it would have been open an honest.

I do find it utterly silly that the posters over there seemed to hold Axiom directly responsible for the actions of its product owners, as if we are all employees now or something. Heck, I've done a couple of in-home demo's for some people that I don't think bought anything. I didn't care, it was just fun to do.

So anyway, the more we discuss this over here, the more Hugh states that someone here bad mouthed and insulted him. I think that some of his comments (quite a few actually) are pretty crappy at best and I am ready to just let his own whining and crying speak for itself. He is biased against Axiom, that is clear, but he is far from the only one out there. Heck, there are people in the world that still say that Bose cube systems sound perfect. That is their uneducated experience, my knowledge proves otherwise, and I can live with that.

Last edited by nickbuol; 12/13/09 01:00 AM.

Farewell - June 4, 2020