Originally Posted By: chesseroo
Has anyone seen the latest video from Ian?
http://www.axiomaudio.com/ian-video-message.html

Nice!

Oh, and Hugh is acting like a crybaby. I've been a part of other (non-speaker related) forums where the owner/moderator of the forum picked Blu-Ray as the winnder over HD-DVD (I know, he was right), but it was WELL before the battle got going, and he was misquoting specs and all out lying. Well, most of the people there had no clue about anything home theater related, and when I spoke up with pure facts, no opinion, my posts got deleted. I reposted thinking I must not have hit the "Post" button or something, and I got banned.

BANNED for stating facts, with links to the Blu-Ray and HD-DVD sites with the specs and details, and all on a site that had NOTHING to do with home theater. Well, I got my access back, but to this date, I have a hard time going back there. The guy is no longer the "king", but he convinced the current management that I was a troublemaker, and when they took over there was no record of my messages... Just his word against mine. It is amazing when a troll can run a forum.

Farewell - June 4, 2020