I belong to many forums, and have owned many brands of speakers through the years. This type of stuff just seems so silly. Reminds me of my old AVSforum days, which is why I rarely login anymore. We all have a common interest here, Audio. When you attend the many Audio/Video conventions around the country, most of the owners respect each other, well maybe all except BOSE. \:\)

I don't see why Hugo has so much hate towards Axiom, and I'm still waiting for his factual basis for his statements. It is ok to cast opinions about a particular company, but if your just blowing hot air with no scientific basis, it means nothing. As soon as someone calls him in a tactful way, he bans them. They should change the name of that forum to Hugo's Utopia or whatever.

Anyway, I've read the entire thread mentioned, and I don't see how any of the Axiom folks are attacking Hugo, they are just asking sensible questions asking for the basis of his opinion. In fact, it seems just the opposite like the pot calling the kettle black. He is the one making statements about Axiom, not the other way around, and then he bans anyone that DARE question him, what a joke.

Paradigm and Axiom are both great speaker companies from the great white north. As long as I've been a member on the Axiom forum, we have always given Paradigm great respect. In some of the AB listening tests I've done, the Paradigm Studio line has been very similar to Axiom's lineup.

Hugh, come on man, get over yourself and join the rest of us that love this hobby. If you can't get over people that might have a different opinion than you, maybe you should look for some other way to relieve your obvious stress.

*update - I see now that he is again bashing Axiom on the above noted thread, and planning on closing it permately. How do people like that become moderators of a board, oh wait, he is the board.

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85