Oh, we're back on topic? Well this is a first!

You know Castorio (welcome to the forum), if I ever saw a member of the Axiom team behave as Hugh did I would probably lose quite a bit of respect for Axiom as a whole, and stop frequenting this site. I suppose Hugh isn't selling anything really though is he, so I guess he isn't losing much besides the respect of his peers. I won't bad mouth him too bad, because beyond this event I really have no knowledge of him or his website. For all I know it could have been a cool place to post, I don't know. All I know is for whatever reason he got awful bent over for what seems like nothing really. And while he can do whatever he wishes on his site, the most ridiculous thing I've heard in a long, long time is him telling the Axiom team to delete this thread. Who does that? Seriously.

It just goes to show he has no idea how this forum is run... or isn't run for that matter. This is a forum that is absolutely run by the participants, which are mostly Axiom owners, but not all. And the participants here range from those of us who are absolutely enthralled with our speakers, to Solid State (inside joke). But even Solid State was welcome to his opinion here without any sort of reprimand from the Axiom team. Oh sure they addressed some of his comments, but they didn't ban him, lock down his threads, lose their cool, burn his house down, rape and pillage his country or threaten any and all websites around the world that interacted with him.

People like that weed themselves out around here. The Axiom staff doesn't feel they need to do it for us. It's just one more trait we can admire in our company of choice. They feel their product stands for itself, and they're right. No need to police their forum. Ahhhh freedom.... feels good eh? \:\)

My Stuff :

M80's
QS8's
VP150
EP800
Denon 4802
Emotiva XPA-3
Samsung BD-P3600
Sharp 65 Inch Aquos LCD