While I'm interested in it my biggest concern is the rear porting. I would have to cut a hole into my wall and build a shelf for it (wouldn't look right on stands in my set-up). Therefore the ports would empty out into the closet. And I've already seen (or 'heard' rather) the effects this had on my EP800, it sucked the performance right out of it. So that would pretty much negate any extra bass I'd be hoping to get out of it.

Then I figured I'd wait around until the on-wall version came out. But of course the design of the on-walls usually means less bass performance as well. At least that's the case for the on-wall M22's, maybe not the on-wall M80's. I guess IF they design the on-wall VP180 similar to that of the on-wall M80, with the port out the front and all, then perhaps it would be something I could consider.

But I'm afraid my set-up doesn't allow for it otherwise. I'm sort of hesitant to hang that big massive thing from my ceiling! If my VP150 ever fell from the ceiling it would definately put a nice goose egg on my head. If the VP180 ever fell it would crush any of our dogs, and most likely break my neck! \:o

My Stuff :

M80's
QS8's
VP150
EP800
Denon 4802
Emotiva XPA-3
Samsung BD-P3600
Sharp 65 Inch Aquos LCD