Originally Posted By: EFalardeau
They have email and a phone. Rumors on forums start because people are asking question on forums instead of sending them to the people with the actual answer. Forums can be a great help, but Axiom cannot be held responsible for not answering questions they were not asked.

I agree with you in for the most part, however, the company should put something out for the masses. why would i want everyone to have to call me for information; why would they not address everyone at once by putting something out on the web themselves about this? I just don't think it should be asked that all customers call to find out this information. if i was an axiom operator, i would be tired if everyone kept calling about the same thing, that's why you put out an official notice so that everyone can have the same information at the same time. of course this will never stop phone calls, nor should it but it would help. we all just want to know something and like i said, only the company can answer that. isn't that part of what this forum is for? i'm surprised Axiom isn't utilizing it's own forum to that end.

SonySXRD55"
Marantz AV7702MKII pre-amp
Emotiva XPA-5,UPA-2amps,
14 Speakers, All Axiom
Oppo 105D&93