Originally Posted By: Larry7995
I'd get one if I were you. I am going to get one too. I have M80s but I would recommend it with M60s as well. Its big! It will just barely fit on my middle shelf of my tv stand. I am going to order one in rosewood natural satin just as soon as I pay off my last $100 to Bill Me Later that I used for a pair of QS8s. Also remember the VP-180 is 4 ohm so be sure your amp or receiver does 4 ohm loads. I will use the center channel pre-out from my Yamaha receiver into an Outlaw monoblock to power mine.

you are right about all of those things larry. the space i have for the center will have about 1/4" on each side if i'm lucky, i've got exactly 40" end to end so i believe that i was meant to have this center! My center and the M80's will be powered by my Emotiva XPA-5 amp which is 4 ohm rated with plenty of juice! I am going to order the VP180 & a pair of M80's to go with it. the way things appear to be moving i expect i'll be able to place my order by either the end of this month or early next month. someone over at blu-ray.com in the axiom forum said he got his email from axiom that his center had shipped and that's good news for all of those waiting to either hear the status of their orders or are waiting to be able to place and order for this much sought after center!

SonySXRD55"
Marantz AV7702MKII pre-amp
Emotiva XPA-5,UPA-2amps,
14 Speakers, All Axiom
Oppo 105D&93