Originally Posted By: grunt

Would all you guys stop trying “enhance your calm.” This is an ID speaker forum. Don’t you want to be full of rumors, panic and snot slinging.

On the serious side perhaps an official thread in the “What’s New At Axiom” subforum with up-to-date info would be in order at this point no matter how accurate the info posted by members is since some people don’t seem to be getting the word.

I think many of use regulars here don’t always realize how many “part-timers” and lurkers hang around this place and don’t always keep up with things. Like last night at about 4:00 AM here there were at least 10 guests in the “What are you Listening to Tonight” thread.

I agree, my point with my post yesterday was that there is nothing being said from the company in any way shape or form on the issue. they could and should be the ones that put this to rest for everyone by speaking. if they say nothing then rumors of "what if" will continue. I think the worse thing Axiom can do is say nothing. I have not yet seen anything on the site from them (the company) about the VP180. yes, i am interested in it and want to buy it but am, like most, going on what i hear on this forum from people other than axiom and that's where the problem is. come on Axiom, throw us a freak'n bone here! (Dr. Evil)

i don't mind waiting, just want to know what i'm waiting for and hear it from the company, not the customers or potential customers (like myself) or the casual viewers.

SonySXRD55"
Marantz AV7702MKII pre-amp
Emotiva XPA-5,UPA-2amps,
14 Speakers, All Axiom
Oppo 105D&93