Originally Posted By: Dr.House
 Originally Posted By: solarrdadd
wow, i'm waiting to hear from the fortunate few who got to order their centers first, receive them first now i'm reading that the info is gonna be pm'd to certain people about their thoughts of the speaker and how it sounds. and this is because some folks say they don't necessarily like the look of the new driver. this is terrible. i can't believe this is going on here. i thought this was supposed to be the axiom site where axiom folks got together and had a good time about, well, axiom. i guess i was mistaken.

i do hope someone else who is lucky enough to have gotten one of these, please post a review of the speaker, please and if it will help, please again.

I'm under the impression RickF is just joking around about the whole PM thing.

As to opinions on the dust cap et al, well that is just life and if everyone agreed on every little matter discussions wouldn't be very productive and life would just get boring.

I think we can all agree that Axiom makes a terrific product and I expect nothing but great things about the VP180.

i have no doubt that they have made a good product in the vp180, just want to hear from some owners.

i am also fine about the color of the drivers on the vp180 too. at first i thought that it was going to look funny with the vp180 having one color drivers and the M80's (i'm gonna order those too) would have different color drivers.

axiom has spoke out that all their drivers will now have the same color and match (now that doesn't help folks who already own axioms and want them to match, i'm not sure what the company is going to do for them)so, since they (the three fronts i want) will match, it's no longer a deal for me.

the biggest and most important thing to me is how do those who have it like it. over the past 2 days i have seen here and over at other forums people who have received the speaker and as of yet, no one has given that first impression review; and no i don't count "it's nice and i like the way it sounds" as a first impression or a review! but that is the only thing i saw someone say about it and that was sad!

again, i'm hoping to hear something of substance and depth about the new flagship center over the coarse of the weekend. it will only help the sales and the desire to want one and to further add to the interest of potential new customers to the axiom family; like myself!

Last edited by solarrdadd; 06/18/10 11:29 PM.

SonySXRD55"
Marantz AV7702MKII pre-amp
Emotiva XPA-5,UPA-2amps,
14 Speakers, All Axiom
Oppo 105D&93