Wow, I don't even know where to begin...

Do I start with a company like Axiom and a true pioneer like Ian to always, and I really mean always, to be there and discuss what they really love and produce a first of it's kind product? It's truly amazing to see this kind of devotion from a company to it's consumers. A nobody like myself had a direct line to the owner of the company, and we had interesting and fun discussions about the speaker as Axiom went through their development process.

I could also start with gentlemen like Alan. Always there to give all of his experience to us and help us understand the true science of sound. So much insight, and so much humor. It always seeems that every post is a little gem.

I could, and really must, mention Noreen. I did not find out until after the speaker arrived today, that my wife and Noreen were in contact and my wife asked Noreen if Ian would be generous enough to sign my speaker because I respect him so much. My wife said that Noreen was so excited about it! When I saw the signature on my speaker, I started to tear up... I really did. I had no idea this was coming here today, and it's one of the best surprises I have ever had in my life.

In the end, I really have to say thank you to Axiom, but more specifically Ian in particular. This is merely a modification (moving the sticks as Ian so appropriately stated) of his spectacular M80 design. The speaker is truly a work of art, and blends in seamlessly with the M80s. If I were Ian, I would be so proud right now! I wanted to take a moment to thank Ian for his skills, patience, forsight, and dedication. I really do feel (more than ever) that I am part of a family here.

I have sooooo much to say about this new speaker. You would not think a center channel would have so much of an impact in music and movie listening, but it REALLY does. I know there are doubters out there, and a lot of folks think this is a board full of fanboys. I have always been honest, and when things did not work out, I told everyone of my problems (by the way, in every case, Axiom ALWAYS came through). Just trust me on this one... This is a world class center channel. Even my wife (who started tearing up when I was tearing up) said that it changed our theater.

I'll try to give more detailed analysis soon. I only get to some home every other weekend, and my wife actually took the kids out to let me have a couple of hours with the new speaker. I promise you I will, but at this point, all I can say is that I am so happy! Whoever pre-ordered this speaker will be floored!