my QS8 surrounds will be here Thursday. then my speaker upgrade is complete. 5 speakers, M80, VP180 & QS8 all in the V3 flavor!
i'll keep you all posted when they arrive. i'll probably post in a QS8 thread i saw.

well, Tuesday night to celebrate and "break it in" (the new center) we watched Percy Jackson and it was truly incredible. the front soundstage is like i've never heard it before and it's only set at 50hz (i'm gonna give 40hz a try tomorrow, though 50hz was quite impressive ) for the front 3 and they are thunderous! these are truely special speakers and if you've got the power they will take it and turn that power into brilliant, spacious sound with true purpose. when the minatour comes after Percy or the Hydra attacks and screams and stomps it was like really being in the movies for us for the first time and we didn't have it turned up loud either, in fact it was at the lower end of where we tend to watch movies. i watch them at (volume) 55 or 60 (mostly closer to 60) but for Percy it was at 55 but it almost sounded like it was at 65! i was really impressed and happy to see that my money was spent on such a good investment. i am sure i can get rid of my boxes in about another week, i have no doubt that these speakers will stand the test of time with their build quality and i am also certain that i want to keep them!

SonySXRD55"
Marantz AV7702MKII pre-amp
Emotiva XPA-5,UPA-2amps,
14 Speakers, All Axiom
Oppo 105D&93