Originally Posted By Ian
This one works well

https://www.amazon.ca/Bluetooth-V4-0-3-W...luetooth+dongle

It does have a flashing blue light to indicate it is on.

Thanks. I'll keep the link and look at a purchase in a few weeks.

Quote:

If you do go to the Pi3 let me know and I will send you a special link to get code to reflash your SD card.

Will do.

Quote:

Have you tried putting the Playlist on a USB drive and playing it from the AxiomAir UI? This works really well.

You mean if i had two or three playlists perhaps in .m3u file format, loaded all those songs in the 3 playlists onto a USB stick, that i could use the Axiom GUI to load a m3u playlist?
Or are you saying that i'd had to dump the playlist songs on the USB and then select all those songs into the Axiom GUI at that point?

I have played songs from a USB stick but unless i got a small stick, my stick 'sticks' out and i have to leave the door open.
(i bet if Peter were here he'd jump all over that statement)

Quote:

It is a "last button pushed" order of priority so if someone plays something over Bluetooth it will take over from what was playing on WiFi and vise versa. We do however recommend you stop playing one thing before going to the next because sometimes a timing error will occur if you don't, and you will get odd song title and volume things that require a song switch or volume touch to clear.

Also good to know.
I hope that note gets put into the new user manual.

"Those who preach the myths of audio are ignorant of truth."