Originally Posted By chesseroo

ADDED NOTE: I also needed to turn off the cellular connection with the Apple iPhone or the UI would not connect. It popped up a window with the UI asking to login. There is of course no login, but if i canceled this window or used the home button to try and get to the music player, the iPhone would get bumped off the Air hotspot and go back to my home wifi.
With the cellular data turned off i got a baloon popup that asked if i wanted to continue using the Axiom network without internet and selecting yes then finally put the iPhone into its usual mode with the Air.
Bottom line, cellular data needs to be off on the phones when connecting to the Air or it won't work.

Alright, so rebooting the Air and starting from scratch with the iPhone, the previous method no longer works to connect.
Under the iPhone network the AxiomAir it not listed as a hotspot but rather only as a new Airplay speaker. I have no options to connect to the Air as its own wifi and selecting the new Aiplay speaker setup tries to setup the Air on my home wifi which is not what we are trying to do.
I have no idea where to go from here.

Have i mentioned how much i hate Apple?

So now the kids cannot play the Air at home at all.
I can only hope that when we're out of range of the home wifi that the Axiom Air will show up as a wifi spot and not an Airplay speaker so they can still use it at the rink, until i get that damn Bluetooth dongle...

Last edited by chesseroo; 01/03/19 07:49 PM.

"Those who preach the myths of audio are ignorant of truth."