I have 2 Axiom Airs, an N3 and an RP1. I have upgraded the firmware to V2.10.3 on the N3, but left it at the last update before the BIG update on the RP1.

Do both need to be at the same version for the multiple room and IOS app to work? The reason I ask this is that the last time I tried this and did the BIG update on both my multiple room capability stopped and the IOS app could not find multiple Airs when I tried to switch control between them. At that time I had updated both to the then new version. I got so frustrated I reverted back to the old version where multi-room and the app worked correctly.

I thought I would try it again, but am hesitant to do both at the same time. I updated the N3 to the latest version V2.10.3 but left the RP1 where it was.

I am experiencing the same issue again. When I try multi-room both appear in the group but the sound stops even though the time bar is moving. If I stop and start the Play again the time bar moves but no sound.

Also, the IOS app on my iPad just spins the circle of dots when I try to connect from one to the other. I must close the app and restart it each time I want to switch.

If I update the RP1 will everything work? I guess at this point I have nothing to lose in trying, since I already lost multi-room and the control switching capability in the app. It is frustrating since they worked perfectly before, but I would like the new Spotify and Bluetooth capability.