I see, like the stickleback fish, when confronted with argument, folks who think they're scientists talk about food. That's OK.

Here's my catechism on the subject.

I believe people and pongids are descended from a common ancestor. I believe people and fish are descended from a common ancestor.

I think Einstein glimpsed part of the structural essence of it all, but that his vision will be subsumed into a greater more coherent theory of everything.

I believe that the price of equipment bears no necessary relationship to that piece's contribution to the sound we listen to. There's crappy expensive equipment and wonderful inexpensive equipment. By way of illustration, Axiom speakers provide incredible music reproduction ability at a very modest price. The Antique Sound Labs MG S1 15DT 5 watt per channel SET integrated amp is a steal at $700. A used Onkyo M-504 amp is a steal at $300. Reference 3a De Capo mm speakers are a steal at $2,500 a pair (book shelf size).

I don't believe the method of testing for single frequencies is an adequate methodology.

Not all science is good science. Not everything held out as "scientific" has anything to do with science. The article Chess mewled over is not science, it's some guy whose opinions Chess agrees with.

_________________-

Enjoy the Music. Trust your ears. Laugh at Folks Who Claim to Know it All.