I had Studio 100's and M80's at the same time but I have a fear of posting in this thread............as some might not like what I have to say................and I may be forced to post as someone else! lol

Just kidding. By the way MarkB, I never got the chance to tell you this but Cabin really is my buddy. I don't need to justify my claims by posting as someone else! With that being said, I just posted in another thread about the M80's and the Studio 100's. Some think they sound alike. I thought they sounded nothing alike. Keep in mind here that I'm talking about the 80's and the 100's only. The 100's had much, much better bass and are a little more laid back then the 80's. The 80's are an in your face speaker. Is Paradigm for real? Darn right they are! They make some very nice stuff but dam they can be $$$$$ I have had 100's, 40's and 20's all version 2 and I thought they all kicked $ss. But again, $$$$$$$$$$ Way to much money.

To be real honest, I still want the Studio 40's v2. One of my all time favorite speakers!