They have single 8's. Two 6's may have more surface area and can play louder but an 8 can go deeper.

Size matters.

I guess I could live without it, though. Plus the center channel would make up for the single tweeter and midrange on the M60's vs. the M80's.

The M60's + the VP150 center + 2(M2i's) would be a sweet set-up. I guess I could always add a sub somewhere down the road if I had to, though I don't want to. I think that combo would give me plenty of sound, probably blow my neighbor's away, and I can hear his in my family room at 2:00 AM with the windows closed in both of our houses.

The price for that Axiom set-up is about the same for 5 Paradigm Monitors. (I'm estimating here.) And what I heard from my neighbor's speakers would make me shy away from the Digm's. I couldn't believe how much their sound had degraded in only a year. I know he runs 'em hard, but I didn't think it was THAT hard.

The Rockets are probably more than I will be willing to spend. I might audition the Streem's first, but I have a picky ear. If I don't like them, they're going back even though I'd have to eat the $100 (or so) return shipping charge. I'd like to avoid that if possible, plus it's always nice to have a Plan "B" in the works ready to go instead of having to hunt around for 3 months for another set-up.

The M60's + VP150 + M2's is a strong contender. From what I've read, I know it would sound awesome. But they're also twice the price of the Streem HT-808. Maybe they're worth it. I guess I'm going to have to find out for myself. There's no more reliable opinion than your own ear.