I agree with tleigh and I also agree with you MarkB in the fact that it is very important to do research on the items you are interested in. My point was that anyone can do a heck of a lot of reading about any item and get Pro's from anyone. What I am trying to convey is that we all agree there are tons of speakers out there and I would say that almost all of the people out there that have purchased Axiom are extreemly happy with their choice. You will never get a feeling for a speaker without hearing it. I am sorry if you feel this is "hostile". We all really want to help you make a decision that you will be 100% happy with. Personally, the Axioms are not a whole lot of money when you think about it. I think that you have a very good feeling for the brand and have gotten some great feedback on this and other brands so I do not think you will be going out on a limb or break the bank by getting some and again, return them if you don't like them. I hope, whatever way you go, that you are happy with it.

As I mentioned before you may want to go on www.av123.com to view another web based speaker (Rocket) and chat on their site to get a feel for the Axioms and other brands. That way you can take what you get in "Hostile" terrotory and see if it all matches up. Another site that is very good to chat on is www.outlawaudio.com. They sell amps and subs but they have great people there to give advice. Good luck..