I just purchased the Harmony One, arrived yesterday, and just set it up today. Very smooth, easy setup. So far so good, it behaves as it is supposed to and button layout seems ergonomic. Although no design is perfect, several users stated in online reviews that the Harmony One had corrected flaws in earlier models (880?), e.g., not fitting into cradle right, whereas Harmony One does fit, other glitches I can't recall, so it seems they have continued to improve the design and most of the frustration has been eliminated, leaving mainly the convenient features, which is what remotes are all about, it seems to me. My wife has been complaining about the remote situation, e.g., whenever the Sony 350 turns off it resets the Samsung TV to channel 2, which is more or less boneheaded programming, who among blu ray users is going to watch OTA TV as the default, certainly not the majority (I'm assuming if I read the manual I will be able to defeat the Anynet function in the 350). She gave the Harmony One a test drive and is happy with the functionality, so far it seems positively cheap in terms of value/cost ratio.

"If you try to turn toward it, you go against it."