I've had my Harmony 1000 for a couple years now and I just recently (Monday)got the RF receiver. Yesterday I was sitting in my living room and all of a sudden the remote started my CD player (it was on pause) and turn the volume up. By the time I got a chance to stop the CD player, the Denon volume was at 40; yes it was unbelievably loud.

I called Logitech regarding this and the customer service representative said that he has heard of this happening at least one other time. I voice my displeasure, and told him that if there is anything wrong with my M80s, they are paying for any repairs.

Now I have to listen for any distortion, but it's really hard because in the back of my mind I'm constantly thinking/worrying that they got damaged. When it was playing that loud, it was playing a burnt CD and the audio sounded very bad.

Any suggestions? I told Logitech that if the speakers had to be returned to be tested to make sure they're okay, that they are paying for the shipping. I can't imagine being without them for a couple weeks, but what do you guys think would be the best route?

Thanks.

The only reasonable argument for owning a gun is to protect yourself from the police.