Power! We have power!

I only have ONE 15-A circuit that is grounded and it is 30 feet from the unit. I use a 15-A grade "outdoor" extention. It plugs into a "wall mounted" power bar that has "ground" indicator (so I don't worry).

1. On the left of the picture, the wall-mounted bar. The orange cable (10A certified) goes back to feed the subwoofer. (the cable modem is there so I have Internet and the phone while I do this install!). On the right of the image, 3 "unit mounted" power bars. They are about 2.5 inches from the ground.

2. Two more power set of power outlets. The top one "rack mounted" ( \:\) ) is a belkin power conditioner that I use as "switched", "unswitched" and "delay" power outlets, if the need actually arises. The side-power-bar is there for temporary connections or "new equipment" in case the bottom ones are too hard to reach.

3. The left side of the unit (when viewed from the front) also has a "unit-mounted" power bar in case I need power from that sied, especially if it needs to be grounded.

4. The first few connections: powerbar to powerbar, the A1400 and the TV.

UPS just showed up with my free Win7 upgrade for this PC. I soooo feel like doing that right now.

Next step: temporary rig to bring 50feet component cable to back room so I can watch OK in my old TV in my writing room... Oh! And, yeah, maybe have a few beers while at it!

See Mojo's signature