Yeah, I had my share of sharp poking this PM. One more step done. The unit is "nailed".

1-2: Unit-mounting of ethernet switch and IR blaster

3. "Before" picture of the back

4. To avoid the huge mess of cables for 6-ch analog switch and component switch, I have decided to use the drawer for this sole purpose. A IR blaster is also in there to switch. Now I know why it was only 20$... the connectors are not equal. Some are tight, some are loose. I will have to use DuckTape to make sure it does not disconnect by itself.

5. The "atfer" of the before. Lots of cables! Lots of nails. Lots of cable ties. I have NOT yet, pass in the back and cut all the new wraps.

6. The top of the unit

7. The bottom right

8. A view from the other side. I may wall-mount the Wi-Fi access-point/GW.

9. The end point of everything! No matter as much organization, the mess ends up reaching the processor !

10. Where I will start either tomorrow or Sunday. Passing the mother of all cables, subwoofer cables and better hiding of speaker cables up to the back.

Now I don't even think I can get my old TV to work as I was using one of the cable from the mother of all cables and I am not sure it reaches the back without the future hole in the wall! \:\(

See Mojo's signature