We still haven't heard back from the designer from the first construction place we contacted, which isn't cool. They've been in business for 52 years and have drool-worthy photos of work they've done, so I was excited to see what they could do for us. Plus, they would have been able to do basically everything, so it would go nice and quick.

Another guy came who specializes in bathrooms and works with a guy who does kitchens. I suppose those are the two areas we would need the most help with. The pictures in the catalog for the bathroom stuff look nice, but I guess I'm not too particular about the bathroom. Clean and functional and bright works for me.

The catalogs with the kitchen stuff, on the other hand, have me pretty excited. This is the company the guy uses:

Bellmont Cabinet Company

I'd probably go for the 1600 series to save money, and it would still be nicer than anything I've had before. The optional storage solutions look pretty slick.

I'm still hoping to hear back from the first place, but if we have to do it piecemeal from different contractors, I'm optimistic.