Originally Posted By: St_PatGuy
I like the kitchen, CV!! Good choice of wood.

Thanks, Sean! They're just IKEA cabinets, but the doors and fronts I got from Semihandmade, and I'm very happy with the quality. I thought about going with something more exotic, but I liked the look of the bamboo, and I don't regret it. So far. Who knows what I'll think after a while of using the kitchen.

I feel like I always have bad news, and there is more today. Before heading to work this morning, I had my system on like normal. I watched the new Marina and the Diamonds video, then just left the system silent as I did a little browsing online. LOUD POP a few minutes later.

I went over to inspect, smelled burnt something, then quickly tried to play something to see if it was the ADA-1500-4 powering the LFR1100s. Yeah, no sound coming from them. I didn't have time to do any further troubleshooting, so I simply powered off the amp and DSP and unplugged them. Finally checking it out now after getting home, and sure enough, switching the LFR1100 channels to the ADA-1000-4 resulted in restoring my sound. I know they'll take care of me, but I keep wanting my system to be completely up and running the way it's supposed to be so I can have people over. I still need to call them and pay for the return shipping boxes and label for the EP800 that I'm sending in for repair, so I should get everything sorted at once.