Good morning guys .. time for a quick update. All the equipment has arrived - I now have a pair of M100's, a pair of M50's, an EP800, a VP180, and an ADA-1000 5 ...

Last night, while relaxing, I listened to some music on the M50's with about 10 hour's worth of burn in time. Coming off the Martin Logans, I have to say they are one impressive small tower.

The last disc was Supertramp's mid 80's "Brother, Where you Bound". This is another reference quality disc, with an 18 minute long song having the same name as the Album. The M50's, while still needing time to "breathe", did a terrific job on this disc. Bass was deep and tight, the sound effects were quite noticeable, and the overall presentation was powerful.

In the title song, there is one portion where a military formation walks from the right side to the left of the "stage". Good speakers will give the effect that the marchers start "outside" one side and to the outside of the other ... and the M50's handled this with ease.

There is a lot of "work" to be done, but so far, the M50's are sounding good.

The Legacy Signature SE's get delivered today, and the M100's are sitting in the same room with the M50's.

The fact that I am not experiencing "let's get the $1000 speaker test done so we can do the $3000 and $7000 speakers" is pretty cool.