Guys ... just posted this today on Home Theater Shack:

Good morning all - It has been an incredibly busy week since the last update. The busy has been mostly business related with some bad golf thrown into the mix.

There has been little time for listening, but the listening sessions are still confirming that these are two remarkable loudspeaker systems. The level of detail is astonishing on both, as is that rare "musicality" that we all seek.

This is the first time in years that I have had speakers that make me want to get out old discs and order new ones. They both remind me why I loved stereo sound for so long.

The "BIG" news is ... the switcher has been ordered. Before long, we will be able to do blind tests with remote control operated switching. Level matching will be done at the pre-amp level.

I don't think any magazine outside Soundstage has this ability. This fall and winter will see a lot more done, as indoor season lends itself to this.

We will be adding two more pairs of speakers to testing in the fall - starting in October. If anyone has a suggestion .. or even wants to start a new thread with a poll, feel free.

I would also love to have a small GTG style weekend with maybe 3 listeners to do some serious blind A/B testing. If there is enough interest, we could do 3 or 4 of these from November to April.