Hi guys - Time for another update. All the speakers have arrived, including the Legacy Signature SE's.

I did some more listening last night - Dire Straits "Making Movies" and a test disc that Legacy includes with a speaker purchase. The Legacy disc is a mix of male and female vocals, several classical selections, Acoustic Guitar ... etc ...

The First song is "Novocaine" by Amber Rubarth. This was my first listen to her music, and I already have ordered a disc form her called "Sessions" from 2012. She has a distinctive voice, and there is so much air around her in this song "Novocaine" that it got 3 listens last night.

The M50's are continuing to impress a LOT. Deep soundstage, very smooth on vocals, yet with lots of detail.

Starting tonight, the M100's will get their 60 hours of break in, with some listening early next week, then next week will finish with the Legacy speakers getting the same treatment.

After all four sets of speakers have had break in time and this initial listening, it will be "round robin" listening for several months.

Keep in mind, we are looking at a pair of $998 delivered M50's, $2498 in a store Martin Logan Electromotion ESL, $2660 delivered M100's and finally $6995 delivered Legacy Signature (with what most companies would consider a premium finish as standard).

Axiom prices are for vinyl, and from Outlet Store.

This is getting more fun all the time.