I powered the AA down and back up again. The blue light is solid now, and was able to connect in my browser. Put my USB in that had music on it, and found it through the UI. Started playing a song. Went to Playback UI and everything was unresponsive. The song was playing and the UI still had the "Play" arrow, rather than the "Pause" || symbol you usually see when a song is playing in a media player. Couldn't adjust volume, pause, delete from playlist. Nothing. Then everything froze and the song stopped- so maybe super laggy response to my inputs? Tried again with another song and it seemed to work like normal but still pretty slow in its responsiveness.

So from what I can tell, it's all working again. I seem to be able to connect to various radio stations in the Browse menu but they can cut out very badly like the signal isn't coming through. I don't have a Bluetooth Dongle to test with it.

I don't see any listing for Spotify though. How do you use it with the AA?

I'm also not seeing it coming up as a wifi signal for me to connect to it on my iphone, but I can Airdrop to it. I haven't used it camping for a while and I can't remember if I used Airdrop or found it in my list of wifi connections. At any rate, I cannot use it to play music from my phone because playback is so choppy, it sounds like I'm trying to pull in a radio station from 1000 miles away. Doesn't matter if I'm using a music app or actual songs on the phone. So, that really needs to be fixed....

So, overall my experience with this update has been poor. The directions really need to be fleshed out on how to do it, because it seems like there is no "one way" to do it and a lot of troubleshooting is necessary. Also, I can't really use it any more for about 99% of the music I listen to.

Last edited by Timmeh; 12/18/18 01:40 AM.