This is what you said.

Originally Posted by casey01
I wouldn't describe them as "free people standing up for freedom", I believe a better description would be "deadbeats".

Pretty hard for anyone to interpret it other than calling truckers what you wrote. If you were describing a larger demographic, you did not make mention of it, so the initial reaction to your comments was an inferred insult.

I get why you would be pissed by protestors making your life inconvenient. However, you might consider expanding your view across Canada to where the convoy started. It did not start in The City of Ottawa. The news channels reporting this trucker-organized protest are making ludicrous claims that anyone with an IQ north of 60 knows is complete rubbish. They are protesting for what they believe are very valid reasons. And they are not burning buildings, throwing bricks at cops, or looting or commandeering city blocks and courthouses.

6 - yes, old-school education, that isn't all "woke" like and has to do with silly things like finance, management, and philosophy. And I didn't start till I was in my 40's, while working full time. I do not sport a man-bun, have a trust fund, or drive a Tesla. I don't wave MAGA flags either.

Funny thing about education and degrees. Sometimes it only takes two or three additional classes to get another one...... Two more for third, etc, etc..... Education can be helpful, but it's mostly just a damn racket to transfer money to the school's administrator's pockets.