Actually these drugs have not received a serious look here in the US. It's my understanding that Hydroxy was given to people who were already on ventilators. Front line physicians who use it early report excellent results when used shortly after symptoms appear. I think you may have to go past the first google responses that come up. You may have noticed that the opinions of those who dissent from the orthodoxy of the health bureaucracy/pharma/government are suppressed.

Check out the Indian study on Ivermectin.

No, I'm not suggesting any shortcuts. The US has thrown more than a Trillion Dollars at Covid. You think maybe they could spare a few for some studies to determine whether existing drugs have therapeutic effect. Drugs which have been determined to be safe, like Ivermectin and Hydroxy not to mention developing new drugs?

As to AFD, you think they've sold their souls for a few bucks? Take a look at the record profits of Pfeizer and Moderna. You're talking about billions of dollars. Perhaps my friend, you should check your sources.

I remember when the left did not trust the establishment. Now they are the establishment and dissenting voices are not welcome.

Last edited by 2x6spds; 02/09/22 01:54 PM.

Enjoy the Music. Trust your ears. Laugh at Folks Who Claim to Know it All.