Hello rrlev

Let's do them one at a time. And, BTW, I do believe in what I've said.

Hello Slimpickens. We're not talking about military discipline or chain of command. Civilians are not subject to taking orders, we are enjoined to follow the law. So is our government.

Driving is a privilege. Yes, I have never driven at 150mph. That would be illegal on a public road. Your liberty is not a privilege.

I'm sorry about your ski friend. I weighed the risks v. benefits and decided to take the Pfeizer 2 shot, not the booster. Freedom of choice. I have a friend who did not vaccinate, he has had Covid 3 times, the original, delta and omicron. Omicron was fairly mild for him, the first 2 were extremely unpleasant. Thankfully, he does not seem to have suffered any lingering after effects. It is not clear he benefitted from any natural immunity, although studies (even CDC) concluded that natural immunity is between 2 and 27 times more protective than vaccination.

I have other friends who (I believe) were triple vaccinated (definitely double vaccinated - Pfeizer) who got Covid during the delta period. None died, all got very sick. I also know 2 people who immediately, upon becoming symptomatic, had the cocktail infusion. They were asymptomatic in about 1 day! If, God forbid, I get Covid, I'm getting the cocktail!

This disease is a curse. Vaccination does not appear to provide much protection against infection or transmission. It seems to protect against severe symptoms. Again, there are no studies of the long term effects of vaccination. That's why, IMO, vaccination should be a matter of personal choice, not state dictates.

If you want to see how dictates can go seriously wrong, take a look at Australia, a once free country now subject to a biomedical/political tyranny. No longer free!

Take a look at the swine flu vaccine debacle. While there was only the single U.S. death from the 1976 swine flu, 32 Americans died from complications related to the vaccine, in addition, many suffered permanent neurological impairment.

Guard your liberty. Take the vaccine if you want. The government should not be permitted to dictate that everyone take the vaccine.

Bravo to the Canadian truckers for standing up for liberty. I'm sure they are sorry for any inconvenience.

Last edited by 2x6spds; 02/07/22 06:09 PM.

Enjoy the Music. Trust your ears. Laugh at Folks Who Claim to Know it All.