2x6, you continue to pick at the vaccine development process, mostly with seeming peripheral or partial facts. For instance, (1) I've provided a link that explains that there are six types of vaccines and only two of them uses dead/live-attenuated, but you keep using those types as a major point. If I'm missing why that's important you'll have to be more specific. (2) They've been researching mrna for 50 years (since the 70s, with over 20 years of experimental research. But you repeatedly say that it's hasn't been studied. This is the first major rollout, but it's not new.
In any case, the overwhelming majority of the scientific community does not agree with the arguments you're making, so I'm going to stop with that topic.

I'll go in another direction. The planet has almost 8 billion people. I believe we're past the point where everyone can act in isolation. It appears your philosophy is a survival of the fittest/luckiest. That in the name of freedom people should be allowed to put millions of lives at risk with a high statistical certainty (high certainty/high death) because of a small statistical chance that a small sample has an adverse reaction (low certainty/low death). That seems morally wrong to me.