Thanks mojo for your concern. Emotiva is like Axiom, in that they care about their customers and will do whatever it takes to fix any issues. I don't think your familiar with their company.

Here is a bit of history, they are a Engineering and Design company that has been around for many years designing the guts/electronics used in many of the high end ($$$$$$) amp companies on the market. I won't disclose any of those names per my promise to them, however, they are under confidential agreements with those companies, and in return they were able to make their own product, using the same insides they designed for others.

Anyway, I know many people using their products on AV123 and AVSforum that are highly regarded in the AV community, and they give high praise.

In fact, I had a small issue with my amps voltage regulators when I first purchased the mono's, and they shipped me two modified amps within 2 days that were personally lab tested by the owner to make sure my problem would be resolved, and it was.

I do appreciate your concern and advice though...Randy

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85