Well it looks pretty clear to me in the review that it DOES say they are wired in Series, this is right from the review if you actually read the entire review.

website states 48,000uF of power supply capacitance per channel (4 x 12,000uF) for a grand total of 336,000uF total power supply capacitance, it is a bit misleading since these capacitors are actually wired in series and yield an effective power supply capacitance of 12,000uF or ¼ stated in the literature for each channel for a total of 84,000uF. In order to meet the height profile of the card cage, Emotiva had no choice but to use lower voltage caps in series to achieve a higher capacitance working voltage to meet the maximum rail voltage requirements for achieving the rated power. Though a clever design approach, series connecting capacitors cuts the available storage down by ¼ and also doubles the Effective Series Resistance (ESR) as opposed to parallel connecting. Considering this was perhaps the best way of meeting the design profile, I would say this was a good compromise. However, my only gripe is the overstated literature which I am hopeful the manufacturer will change after reading this review.

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85