Sounds awesome, I might have to move my couch a little more forward than planned \:D My room is very dark with black ceiling/black carpet and medium green walls, and I don't have a positive gain screen (Carada standard) so I hope reflection isn't too bad. I do hear the brightness on the newer projectors is more than what you need in most scenarios.

I have the 6500UB. I couldn't pass up on the rebate for $400 and a free bulb, plus I paid a good price to begin with. I was very close to waiting for the 4000, I love Panasonic and love that it is black, but their pricing up here is ridiculous. I can purchase it in the US for about $1000 less but then you have no warranty coverage. I actually did this for a 50" Panny plasma recently but I am more familiar with the TV's and they've been reliable, I am not familiar as much with projectors and didn't want to chance it. Even to purchase an AE3000 three months ago was $900 more than the 6500UB, and I think down there it's cheaper. My buddy has the 1080UB and is happy which helped my decision as well.