What’s up is lazyness. Right now it’s not hot enough to need to use it and it’s far enough out of my field of view to not notice it much but when running it’s like a flying saucer hovering over my head. In a couple weeks I’m going to be forced to pull the blades off and paint them black. I also have two smoke detectors that so far haven’t bothered me because they are also just at the edge of my upper field of vision. Interestingly I’ve found I’m much more sensitive to things at the edge of my side vision and down than up. Makes me wonder if it’s an evolutionary thing because of where threats are most likely to come from. Could just by my bushy eyebrows blocking the view. ;\)

I’ve still got to get a black carpet for across the front the temp one I’m using from my apartment doesn’t fit all the way across. I’m not going to replace the living room carpet partly because I don’t want permanent black carpet (other colours I tested just weren’t dark enough). So I will just have some carpeting bound and made into a throw rug. I’ve already picked the black carpet I want at Lowe’s but am waiting to see if they will have a manufactures sale. That way I still get my 10% military discount on top of the sale price. I got 30% off on my blinds that way.

Speaking of blinds I remember we talked about curtains. Turned out my worries about light leakage were unfounded. Between the blinds, the thickness of the curtains and most importantly where the breaks are there is only one place where light can get through. It’s on top of the arcadia door which is so far back it has no effect. Might be an issue if I ever decide to add a second row of seats but blocking that will be as simple as sticking up some weather striping.

Cheers,
Dean

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1