I will get Modern Warfare 2 eventually but I’ve sworn not to get any new games until I’ve played through the ones I bought almost 2 years ago and still haven’t played. Bioshock was first on that list but I didn’t finish my first run when I realized I killed an important character plus it’s been more fun so far on the second time through now that I have a better idea of what I’m doing. Once this is done I’ve still got Assassins Creed, The Orange Box and Fallout 3 I haven’t even started. Only then will I consider allowing myself to get Modern Warfare 2 because I’ve still got many games I’ve started and never finished: Rainbow Six Vegas, Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, Command and Conquer 3, Halo 3, The Battle for Middle Earth 2, Star Wars Knights for the Old Republic, and eventually actually finish Elder Scrolls Oblivion and pop in Shivering Isles.

Unfortunately I’m way behind the power curve this week as we just got hit with a surprise inspection and all of management is in a state of panic. Three of them wanting me to come fix programs they haven’t been maintaining before the inspectors get to them while I’m busy supporting a Vice Presidential visit because I’m the only crew chief with an all area access pass to the airport.

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1