As of Monday I’ve had the Panasonic AE4000 for one week now and managed to only put 63 hours on it. Amazingly I had enough willpower to not even turn it on Monday since I was just using the computer. So far It’s done an amazing job with everything I’ve thrown at it. I’ve stayed in eco-mode as it seems plenty bright enough for TV, movies, gaming and computer use. The only issue I’ve found so far is that none of my three windows computers will set display properly in 1920x1080 if boot up directly to the AE4000. If first or simultaneously booted up while connected to my Samsung DLP the resolution is set properly.

A few other observations:

In eco-mode the fan is ultra quite. I have to stand with my ear right next to the projector to hear it. In normal mode I have to be within about 2 feet but in high altitude mode I can hear it from my seat about 5 feet away.

Watched some football and didn’t see any real problems with motion blur. The only thing I noticed was the when thrown long the football had a trail about 1/2 a ball length behind it. But I really had to pay attention to notice.

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1