Originally Posted By: CV
Congrats on the new computer. I prefer wired connections, too. I just need more toys to use up more of my switch's ports.

Yeah I wired because I’m paranoid. The only thing I connect wireless to my network is my Phone. Right now I’m using 3 ports on the modem, all 4 ports on the router, and 3 ports on the hub. I’m sure others have more but I’m surprised how all the wiring has proliferated. If I ever find a reason to take more pictures I will take a shot of my cable “mismanagement” for those not faint of heart. It’s an awful mess. Not to mention I really need to run a couple more dedicated 20 amp lines to that room before it gets really hot.

Another thing I need really need now is a HDMI KVM switch. Now that this computer has an HDMI out I can ditch the VGA for day to day use and switch to HDMI which gives me a much better picture, and syncs up with the displays better. I’ll still maintain the VGA for some uses since the cables are already there and I sometimes like to monitor a couple things at once.

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1