Originally Posted By: tomtuttle
I really like the shelving solution.

Thanks, Tom! I got really excited when I thought of it, so I'm glad it actually worked and looked okay. I don't know if you can tell, but eight of the blocks are the bullnose end pieces. The other glass blocks were around $5 apiece, but those end pieces are usually $17 each. Since the narrow side is facing out on most of the blocks, it would have been nice to have all of those be the end pieces, but not at that price difference. I have eight of them, however, simply because Lowes let me buy them at the $5 price, since they were from the manufacturer in the wrong box and placed with the other $5 blocks. I couldn't resist jumping on that, even if they don't match perfectly with the rest.

Even with the unattractive sides of the non-end blocks facing out, I don't think it looks too bad. I imagine I'll do the same shelving for my CDs, too.

I still have a lot of DVDs of things that haven't been released on Blu-ray, and it's not like I'll have the disposable income to replace them, anyway, but in the meantime, I don't know where I'll store them. I suppose I'll just keep them well-organized in boxes and only crack them open as needed.

I swear I'll only buy the UHD Blu-rays that are must-owns. *straight face*