Originally Posted By exlabdriver
My EP-800s were flawless visually (obviously well loved by the previous owner) & came with a 2 year warranty that hasn't been used in any way.

If there are blemishes, Axiom shows them on the listing so that you know what you are getting...

TAM

This is actually where I strongly disagree. Axiom does not do a good job at taking pictures of damaged areas. In fact a lot of the time the pics in the refurb area aren't even the speakers you'll be getting but instead a jpeg of the same model take from the product section of the web page. I had m22's that were clearly damaged more than the picture indicated... because there was no picture showing the damage. Same thing with a EP500 which was marked good but should have been scratch and dent, and my EP800 in pine - they had two on sale at the same time, both pine, both Ians old subs, one vertical, one horizontal but yet both ads showed the same vertical speaker and no pics of the damage. My EP800 clearly had damage on one side. I did get a set of Pine M3's and emailed in and got a description that was was accurate from Steve. Also got a M3's in maple that were marked good but honestly they were brand new and not a mark. It's not all doom and gloom but any web site selling ANYTHING with damage should clearly show it, and describe it.

Now functionally, all my refurbs were perfect. Heck my ep800 had new internals. No complaints there.

Last edited by Newf; 03/10/17 11:48 PM.

2xAA
M80/VP150/VP160/QS8
4xM3/M22OW/M2OW/VP150OW/4xM3IC/4xM3OW
EP500/800/HSU VTF3/SVS PB2k/SB2k/SB-12