It took five separate deliveries, but all of the speakers have finally arrived! Apparently, things got held up in customs and they only released a few at a time. Some of the boxes look like hell, but Axiom does a great job packaging everything up. I opened the worst offenders and they made it through unscathed. The rest will have to wait, taking a trip down to Cape May for a few days with the family.

I also mounted the projector temporarily just to power it up and ensure it worked. The thing is HUGE, but it produced a super bright image, even on my matte black wall. It's going to be blinding on a white screen. Maybe I should do gray? Anyway, took a few quick shots.

I have the week off, so I am hoping to get everything installed by next Sunday. Hope being the key word, I have a bunch of other projects around the house that I need to wrap up. Including enough z-wave switches to finish the rest of my house. The damn thing will be practically self-aware by the time I am done. I have IoT devices everywhere...lol.