Hi Chesseroo,

Apple will only ask you about putting the AirPlay speaker on your network once. You can go ahead and do that, then open the AxiomAir App, click on the gear, click on Network, then connect to your network again but put a bogus password in. This will cause the AxiomAir to go back to Hotspot and forget your home network going forward.

I do not have any problem opening the UI with the Apple or Android Apps. I would suggest that before you do the failing of the password, do an Update while your AxiomAir is still on your network. We are on Version 2.09 now.

I will have the max volume feature put back in. It will come with a future update.

Your phone does not want to be on two networks at the same time so shutting off the cell network when using the Hotspot is a good plan or you will be dropping the Hotspot all the time. You also do not want to use the Hotspot when you are around a network your phone has the credentials for or it will always keep defaulting back to the network that is on the internet.

Last edited by Ian; 01/05/19 08:53 PM.

Ian Colquhoun
President & Chief Engineer