I just thought I would post an update.

Both the replacement M80 and VP150 have arrived. Both boxes one again looked like they had been through hell. The 150 had a large tear in the side. When I first got it, I thought "here we go again".

Fortunately, neither speaker has any asthetic damage on them. I don't know where all this damage is occurring in the shipping process, but I think it reasonable from the standpoint of the company and the customer to expect a package to arrive without any major physical breaches. The VP150 had a good 6 or so inch tear on one of the sides. It would seem the shipping company could do with some improvements in their process.

In any case, the speakers are in my living room and look great. I can't wait for the new Emo amp to get here so I can listen to more stuff in full surround.

** Edit **
I just wanted to add that I believe that Axiom is providing adequate packaging with these speakers. Under 'normal' shipping ocnditions there would be no issues. I believe these recent shipments have had 'abnormal' amounts of abuse in the mail.

Last edited by bhull; 04/21/07 08:25 AM.